Monday, December 18, 2006

Days of Our Lives

I had to post an email from a friend of mine. I think it just about sums up life in the 'hood—motherhood.

Here it is:

OK, this is about as funny as the girl in the check
out asking me how many months prego I was...

Here I am telling you to just get a small tree. Well,
today my hubby and I went to get our tree,
and he decided he wanted TWO trees: one for the front
window and one in the sunroom. So not to be a grinch I
said ok. After he set them up, he went into his studio to relax???

I spent all day dealing with the baby and trying to light and decorate two trees, not to mention the trip to Target to get the light we were missing. So now I am finally done and I go outside to take a deep breathe when my next door neighbor (who I love but...) with no kids, asks me if I am ready for Xmas. And I say, "Well, I still have a few things to pick up."
To which she says: "What have you been doing? You're home all day!"

Merry f'in Christmas!

No comments: