Thursday, July 03, 2008

Gold Lion

Wake up: 5:54
Slept for: Almost 7 hours
First thought is: Busy day
Baby is: Sleeping—but about to get up
This is: Good. I've got to get him fed and sleeping again in a half an hour.
Daughter is: Excited to go back to camp today.
This is: Great.
Man is: Not sure, actually.
This is: A reminder.
Emails to check: 19
Goal for the day: Eat cleanly, finish two articles that require a fair bit of brain power.
Kabbalah says: "Fears comes from our darker side, the aspect of ourselves that seeks to sabotage our best intentions. But they are not real, which is why we say fear is False Evidence Appearing Real."
First bananas thought: I want to dye my hair red.
Arrive at gym: 6:40
Workout is: Better than yesterday's even though I still only had 30 minutes. I just pushed myself harder today.
Today's song is: Gold Lion by Yeah, Yeah, Yeahs
Best lyric is: Gold lion's gonna tell me where the light is
Best spam subject line: Erase the memories of your failures.
I want: Calm
I love: Tasti D-Lite
I wish: The Tasti D-Lite place was closer.
I am totally, majorly obsessing over: Work.
Being a mom means: Letting your three year old stay up late to watch the fireworks.
Being a wife means: Letting your husband let your three year old stay up late to watch the fireworks.
Being a business owner means: No rest for the weary.
Out of the mouths of babes: Why do they call them fireworks?
Today I ate: Not much.
Today I drank: Water and half a margarita at my neighbor's party.
Work was: Fraught with writer's block.
Today I learned: My tolerance for risk is pretty high.
I am: Better off than I was four years ago.
Tomorrow I will: Put one foot in front of the other.

No comments: